M Kuta Pte. Ltd. is committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of visitors to our website and marketing material. This policy and any other documents referred to on it, sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us or any of the parties that we work with share, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.belon.co you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. This policy may vary from time to time so please check it regularly.
For the purpose of the Data Protection laws, the contact for the data controller is email@example.com
The information we collect from you You are not required to provide any personal information on the public areas of our website, but you may choose to provide information by corresponding with us through an advert, phone, email or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, email address and phone number or any other personal information you provide.
Information we collect about you
With regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Uses made of the information
We will only use your information when it is fair and lawful to do so. We will use your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) namely providing you with information that you request and with updates and marketing materials and enabling the management of all matters relating to our business, but only where your interest and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where you have given your consent and that consent has not subsequently been withdrawn by you.
- Where we need to protect your interests (or the interests of others).
- Where it is needed in the public interest.
The information we collect about you may be used in the below following ways.
Information you give to us:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us to provide our services and to provide you with information about the services we provide;
- to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already enquired about and with information about services we feel may interest you;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- For marketing and advertising purposes; and,
- to provide you with updates about legal and business matters relevant to our business and other topics that we believe may be of interest to you.
Information we collect about you
We will use this information: to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes; to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure; to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources
We may process information about you received from your usage of any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We may also receive information about you from the third parties we work closely with (including, for example, developers, business partners, advertising networks, analytical providers and search information providers). Please avoid supplying us with any other person’s personal data, unless we have requested you to do so.
Disclosure of your information
Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) for the purposes of things such as carrying out administration, the fulfilment of any request made by you, and the provision of support services. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers or sub-contractors. Any personal information transferred will receive an appropriate level of protection as required by the Data Protection laws. Third parties will only process your personal information on our instructions and on the basis that the information is kept secure and confidential. Although we take appropriate measures to protect your data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
Rights Under certain circumstances, the Data Protection laws permit that you have the right to: Access your information You are entitled to request access to the information we hold about you (known as a ‘data subject access request’). You have the right to (i) obtain confirmation from us regarding the manner in which your personal data is being processed and (ii) be provided with copies of your personal data that we have processed.
- Correct your information If the information we hold for you is incomplete or incorrect, you have the right to request a correction.
- Right to be forgotten Where there are no reasons for continuing the processing of your personal information, you are able to request the removal or deletion of the personal information.
- Object to processing Where the firm relies on legitimate interest for the processing of your personal information, or for the purposes of direct marketing, you have the right to object to the processing.
- Request the restriction of processing You are entitled to request for a suspension for the processing of your personal information, for example, if you are awaiting the reasons for the processing of the information or require us to establish its accuracy.
- Transfer your personal information You have the right to receive the personal data we hold about you in an easily readable and transferrable format; you are also entitled to request that we transfer your personal information to another party directly. It is important that the personal information we hold for you is accurate and up to date. If you would like to exercise any of your rights under the Data Protection laws please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
he above listed rights are available to you at no cost; however we may charge a reasonable fee where a request is deemed to be excessive or unfounded. In such circumstances, we may otherwise refuse to comply with the request.
We reserve the right to revise this policy or any part of it from time to time and will provide you with a new policy notice where any substantial updates are made. We may also notify you through other means, about the processing of your information.